Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Pest Control Supervisor
Rentokil Initial, Jamaica
Jan 27, 2023
Feb 27, 2023
- To lead, coordinate, motivate and develop a team of service technicians to provide world class pest control services to our customers whilst ensuring achievement of all relevant service KPI’s.
- To intervene purposely to optimize service performance with individuals, or the team, by taking timely and effective action when KPI’s are not being achieved or by identifying and then rolling out best practice when they are being exceeded.
- To facilitate overall customer retention by ensuring that excellent front line relationships are maintained with customers by:
- Assuring service quality by frequent site QA visits.
- Continually developing technician competency via frequent field coaching and subsequent performance feedback
- Developing and maintaining a positive high personal profile with key customer
- Key Deliverables
- To ensure the state of service does not go below expected targets.
- Conduct regular (minimum of 4 per year) coaching sessions and when required remedial service field training, with all technicians. Maintain accurate records.
- Technician Performance Assessments (TPA) at least 4 times per year. Analyse TPA results in order to identify competency gaps and arrange necessary training to ensure technician competency is improved continually and meets the required minimum standard as defined in the TPA.
- Complete regular Quality Assurance (QA) checks on client’s premises to ensure that each technician is maintaining appropriate service quality; intervene with appropriate corrective when necessary and conduct regular reviews with customer site management to assure maintenance of good client relationships.
- Complete 12 QA visits per month.
- Ensure all customer complaints amp; requests are resolved professionally including customer contact within 24 hours , and following up to the customers’ satisfaction within 14 days. Evidence of competitor activity at the client should also be recorded and communicated to the branch / service manager.
- Ensure that both individual technicians and the team maintain acceptable productivity levels through optimum work allocation and balance per technician / team, and planning / managing authorising overtime, annual vacation leave and sick leave being ever mindful of seasonal variations. Seek to drive year on year improvement in each KPI.
- Ensure effective and timely communication across the team via regular monthly team meetings and upwards weekly with the Director of Operations - Pest Control reporting on individual and team performance at least weekly.
- It should be emphasised that this is a field role and the expectation is that the supervisor will spend 4 full days a week in the field with service staff fulfilling the above functions and maintaining a high level of morale.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to by the service team e.g. SHE (Safety Health, amp; Environment), Human Resources, Security Policy Compliance etc
- Report any hazardous site conditions, incidents or accidents in line with current policy.
- Maintain all pest control equipment in good working condition and ensure appropriate maintenance records are in place and current
- Minimum 1-year Supervisory experience
- Holder of a General Driver’s License over 5 years.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Platform and Digital Apps)
- Ability to establish first time contact with potential customers amp; develop customer relationship.
- Associate Degree in Agriculture / Management Studies or related programmes
- Diploma in Supervisory Management / Project Management
Information Technology and Services - Dhaka, India