Vatica Health is seeking Medical Assistants that are highly organized, detail oriented and adaptable in a fast paced environment for our Field Coordinator I opportunity. The Field Coordinator I works with our provider clients and our clinical team to optimize practice workflows and generate a high level of penetration in the office. The Field Coordinator I works closely with internal departments (Clinical Consultants, Schedulers, Operations) and our provider clients to organize and coordinate patient and provider engagement. The Field Coordinator I will ultimately drive practice penetration rates by maintaining our practice rosters and ensuring that every active patient has a Vatica visit.
- Work with the Clinical Consultants to identify practice workflows and areas of opportunity
- Coordinate with practices to run reports out of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Organize and reconcile patient lists
- Work with Operations and Payer to verify patient eligibility
- Coordinate and maintain scheduling templates for all practices
- Track and maintain a list of all patients who need to be rescheduled and coordinate with internal teams and clients to ensure a new appointment is scheduled
- Create shells of visits in the application and maintain the rosters within each site (schedule reconciliation)
- Experience with various EMR systems
- Provider office administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with specific experience using MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it