Lucidworks is leading digital transformation for some of the world's biggest retailers, financial services firms, manufacturers, and B2B commerce organizations. We believe that the core to a great digital experience starts with search and browse. Our Deep Learning technology captures user behavior and utilizes machine learning to connect people with the products, content, and information they need. Brands including Crate amp; Barrel, Lenovo, Red Hat, and Cisco Systems rely on Lucidworks' suite of products to power commerce, customer service, and workplace applications that delight customers and empower employees. Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way.The RoleWe are searching for creative, passionate, Technical Account Management (TAM) professionals that are motivated by solving complex problems with cutting-edge solutions. The ideal candidate is a positive self-starter with extensive customer-facing experience and a wide range of technical expertise.
A TAM is a highly motivated and adaptable individual who champions customers and advocates for them within Lucidworks. They are collaborative and enjoy working across teams to continuously provide customers with robust solutions to their most critical business challenges. Their technical acumen and customer-facing skills enable them to effectively represent Lucidworks within a customer’s environment.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be a key member of the Customer Excellence team, responsible for guiding our largest and most strategic customers. You will serve as the primary technical contact for assigned customers. You will engage deeply with our customers to understand their business objectives and pain points and help drive business value leveraging Lucidworks products.
The TeamOur team is a high-performing group of technical professionals that are results-driven and customer-focused. We work cross-functionally within our organization to champion our customers and ensure their technical success.Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Help customers achieve their business goals and objectives by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit customers’ ongoing usage of Lucidworks products and services.
- Perform technical assessments to gain a deep understanding of customer’s environments and their current implementation of Lucidworks products.
- Analyze business needs and translate them into technical features/use cases to address client’s requirements.
- Work directly with Lucidworks engineers, professional services, customer success, and technical support to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Effectively communicate technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision-makers.
- Manage competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Become a key partner to the Customer Success practice, providing technical knowledge and expertise, and work within the account team towards a common goal.
- Advocate for your customers across internal Lucidworks teams. Drive innovation, roadmap influence, standard methodologies, and process improvement back into the Lucidworks ecosystem.
Bonus if you have:
- 3-5 years customer-facing experience in a consultative role for enterprise distributed applications, cloud service, or similar, ideally as a technical lead
- Thorough understanding of search, search technologies and how it is leveraged across multiple industries
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Experience in cloud technologies, preferably with Kubernetes-based cloud deployment solutions
- Familiarity with databases, data analysis, ETL concepts, and SQL
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in information systems/computer science or related field
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skillsExceptional verbal, written communication skills
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences of various technical levels and expertise
- Confidence navigating across different industries and use cases while being adaptable and flexible
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as necessary, as conditions permit
- Strong Java JVM software debugging skills is a bonus
- eCommerce industry experience is a plus
- Experience creating white-papers and other written deliverables
- Experience with related open source technologies such as Solr, Lucene, Kubernetes, etc.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company.
If you need any accommodations prior to your interview, please reach out to us at:
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.
COVID Vaccination:As a condition of employment, at time of hire and continuing thereafter, Lucidworks requires that all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to the extent that they are: i) working from or visiting any company office; ii) participating in in-person company events; or iii) working onsite with customers.