Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT,) is looking for a person who is crazy passionate about all things DATA, with on-the-job experience using Tableau.
The Reporting Manager role is an ONSITE full-time position housed at our Montego Bay Call Center. As the Corporate Recruiter I can honestly say that I love working with the onsite team in JA!
Working at ACT is more than just a job it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
Responsible for development and delivery of ACT reports. ACT reports cover primarily Call Center operations and related data sources. Our primary presentation tool is Tableau, and extract reports generally in Excel. Specifically, this role requires someone that is passionate about data, and making it valuable to many various constituents. We want all ACT reports to look professional. Responsibilities include diagnosing internal and external customer requirements, determining data sources, managing the gathering of the data (Extract, Transfer and Load ETL), development of the reports and assuring the timely delivery of the necessary data in a professional format, representing ACT proudly and efficiently.
• Responsible for building and maintaining dashboards in addition to driving consistency in the reports delivered across clients.
• Responsible to arrange extraction of data from client systems when automation is not possible.
• Professional presentation of data, representing ACT
• Be an expert in the features, benefits, and application of reporting tools especially Tableau with database sources, like Oracle and SQL Server.
Data Extraction and Storage:
• Responsible to work with the team who to ETL development, database structure and administration.
• Become the bridge between operations, other internal orgs, clients, and reporting
• Help operations understand their data, and translate the requests into requirements
• Handle ad hoc projects and analysis in addition to ensuring process adherence and improvement for data
Other Functions and Duties:
Contribute to the development of your staff, in the supporting processes of the reporting team and responsibilities.
Be a resource to the reporting group customers in understanding their data and its meaning, as they manage their teams and responsibilities.
Independent Decisions Expected:
• reporting tools to be used
• prepare schedules of reports
• When and with whom to work to resolve conflicts.
• Suggestions for process improvements amp; cost savings
• Suggestions for alternative solutions that will positively impact profitability and/or client, customer, or associate satisfaction.
• Identify and communicate ‘best practice’ procedures.
Non-Negotiable Skills amp; Experience:
Bonus Skills amp; Experience:
1-3 years industry related experience including report development, particularly in a tool like Tableau, Business objects, and management of the end to end process.
Four-year college degree in a business related field or equivalent experience preferred.